How to determine durability of Woven fabric? | Texhour
The durability of the Woven fabric depends upon durability the type and quality of the fiber. The tensile strength of the yarn. The amount of twist in the yarn.
The durability of woven fabric depends on:
1. The type and quality of the fiber.
2. The tensile strength of the yarn.
3. The amount of twist in the yarn.
4. The use of ply yarns as compared with single yarns.
5. Use of uniform yarns rather than novelty yarns.
6. The balance of the fabric.
7. Compactness of construction (i.e. the fabric or thread count) – this being perhaps the most important factor.